Workshop Week: $1195
- Workshop tuition
- Individual conferences or coaching
- Round-trip ground transportation between Mexico City airport and Tepoztlán
- Opening reception
- Orientation brunch
- Daily lunches by Cocinar Mexicano
- Escorted climb to the Tepoztecatl pyramid
- Closing dinner
- Medical insurance for the duration of your trip
Please email us for a range of housing options, shared or private, from budget home stays and simple guest houses ($US 35-45/night) to medium or luxury hotels.
Alumni receive a $100 discount on any Under the Volcano Master Class.
Additional group activities in and around Tepoztlán may be organized ad hoc by residency participants. Optional group or individual Spanish classes can also be arranged upon request.
Extended Residency: $350/ week
- Seven nights in a local house or pension with private room, shared kitchen and bath
- Health insurance for the week
- Wednesday evening salon
Participants choosing this option will be charged a $100 one-time administrative fee to set up their extension housing, book their return transportation to the airport, advise on excursions, etc.