MEXICO MASTER CLASS (9 days/ 10 nights): $1795*
- Tuition for 6 three-hour workshops
- One individual conference
- Opening reception and dinner
- Daily lunches by Cocinar Mexicano
- Private faculty reading and dinner
- Public readings and book signings
- Village tour and other cultural events
- Escorted pyramid hike
- Closing dinner
* A limited number of need-based fellowships will be available to qualified applicants. Please email us for details.
Airfare, accommodation, and ground transportation are not included in the workshop price. We will email taxi or bus information for your arrival once your registration is confirmed. Proof of fully portable international medical cover will be required of all participants on acceptance. Alternatively, you may purchase an excellent short-term policy directly from Frontier Medex at a cost of US $4/day.
Please email us for a range of housing options, shared or private, from budget home stays and simple guest houses to medium or luxury hotels. All accommodation includes breakfast.
DISCOUNTS & FINANCIAL AID
Alumni Discount: $100
Early Bird Discount (April 15 – June 1): $100
Note: The above discounts maybe combined where applicable. Applications are processed in order of receipt.
Additional group activities in and around Tepoztlán may be organized ad hoc by residency participants. Optional group or individual Spanish classes can also be arranged upon request.
Significant others may attend on a limited basis (group meals and special events) for a flat fee of US $595. No auditors are admitted to UTV master classes, but workshop participants may, with the approval of the program director, enroll in a second workshop for an additional cost of $895.